Friday, July 20, 2018

Dee

You don't have to believe me.
I didn't really believe me till there was proof. And in that proof, I realized all the other times were real.

I don't do cold readings, or touch photos, or call on my totem spirit. I don't follow ghost hunters pretending I hear and see things. Because without tangible proof, its just ponderous. I do occasionally glance up at a house and casually say it's haunted. If you lost something you can call me and most times I can tell you exactly where to look. I see some things in a distant future, but nothing stays still so it's more of a comment about a possibility.


I was a spiritual nudist retreat at a hot springs in the hills above Napa Valley, California. I'm not religious and to me spiritual is private. I don't go in for group chanting or prayer circles. But the hot spring pools are wonderful for soaking and letting go of everything you carry around in your head. We arrived sunset on April 1st. After dropping our bags, we walked down the hill and stairs into a sprawling garden. Our destination was a hut at the bottom of the hill where there was much chanting and introspection. I was turning a corner on the stairs when someone brushed past me headed into the dark garden. I assumed it one of my friends, but they were chatting at the top of the stairs no where near me. It was unnerving, but that kind of thing happens to me all the time. I felt stalked, so I made up my mind to return via the road and not the dark path.

My friends and I spent the evening soaking and catching up. The next morning we all had scheduled massages.and a lovely white blond woman walked me up to her massage room, As we moved up the path is where the voice started talking in my head. She was telling me that this was her favorite room to get a massage and the window looks over the garden. Yes, yes it did. I was prepared to relax not play telephone for a pushy spirit, but with Dee now standing behind me in the room I could not ignore her. She was so glad she'd finally found someone who could hear her. She had a lot to say to alto of people starting with Dee Anne who was deep into my massage. She wasn't going to leave, so I let Dee, dead Dee talk. And for reference I never met Dee. I never new she worked at the retreat.

Here's what Dee told me:
 My name is Dee I've lived at this retreat for years. I was a cook, but i wanted to help people like Dee Ann. Now I can help people! I can help Dee Ann by going into her clients and helping them relax their muscles. See, I'm doing that for you. Dee Ann "it's great that you can breathe into the massage." You need to tell  Dee Ann I'm here. She needs to know I'll be here to help her. She won't believe me. Tell her what I look like, tell her I died recently but not here. They had a party for me last night in the garden. My favorite color is blue, beach glass blue and orange. Why didn't they have flowers with orange in them. I' wearing my wild flower print. See? It's got blue and orange. Dee Ann with know. She needs to tell every one I never left.

Ugh.. see the bizarre situation here. I have to ask this wonderful woman if she knows a woman named Dee. The reaction Dee Ann had was intense. She's here? Yes, she's right behind me in that corner by the window. This was her favorite room and now she wants to help you. She told me her favorite color is blue but your's is earth olive green, like your boots. She keeps showing me an opening lotus. What is that? She wants everyone here to know she is not going to leave.  Dee Ann told me that Dee was here long before she came to work here. And when she came, her name was Dee. Dee was such a part of the group that Dee Ann had to change her name. Dee was born on April 1. Her wake was that day, in the garden. There was a fountain built for her. Dee and Dee ann did not get along. So the knowlege that she was going to be with her in that room always took a huge toll on Dee Ann. I felt awful. I'd done wahat a spirit asked me to do, but she wasn't near finished.

Having Dee attach herself to me was like my body was full of ice. I was so cold and the weather was quite warm. I tried to tune her out but she knew I could hear her so... I was stuck with her. My friends said I had to find her memorial. OK. Then I have to find it by not knowing where it is. On the way there I passed a little store and found myself buying a single lindor chocolate in an orange wrapper. And I walked until I could see a little fountain with a bench of stones around one side. On the other side were bright blue wooden chairs all facing the fountain, which I first thought was a lotus, but it was an open hand with water dripping of the fingers. In the base of the fountain were hundreds of blue glass among the rocks. I turned to the bench and I could see at the very center was a photo of Dee. No question since I'd talked to her. And around the top of the bench there were flourishes, and on one side it said Dee and the other side said Lious . Delishious
I laughed and held out the chocolate for her. "am I to eat this for you?" yes  I ate it then sat the little orange wrapper over her photo. and told her I was done. I'd told Deeanne and she could tell the others.

Dee refused to let me go. I tried soaking in very hot pools but I still had ice in my viens. Everyone I saw she wanted me to talk to. Eventually I agreed to talk to Deeann again, even though I could see a man was holding her while she cried. I told her about the garden and the chocolate and it seems Dee's family owned that chocolate company.

It was just too much for me. I could not shut her out so I bored her out. I went to our tiny room and closed the windows and the shades and did nothting but read for hours I saw no on e and talked to no one till finally the ice left my body and I knew Dee was looking for another medium.

So now, yeah, I believe in what I can do. But I don't do it "for" anyone. It comes, it goes. I just try to help both sides and then push the door closed again.

And your keys are under your purse.
And that thing you thought you wanted has very bad energy.
Toss it and be done with all of it.





No comments: