Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Best Friends

We've been unbelievably busy for last 2 months, and it's been a wonderful mix of design and photography. And every new client has been so wonderful. With some we don't want the interaction to stop.

It's amazing to look back and realize Ben and I have been a successful working team for a long long time.We balance each other out, each able to insert our own style of creativity to whatever we do. For many clients, I think it is that we work together. We are seen as "adorable." I think in actuality is it Ben that is adorable. He is completely adorable, funny, sweet and captivating.

I keep writing about us, but I'm so in that space right now that I can't help it. We are not just partners in work and marriage, but we are each other's best friend. In some ways, its the friend part that's the glue that holds us together. 

So maybe its the work, or the attention, or the easy way we are together... but it feels like now is the best part. I keep feeling his wedding ring as we hold hands and it fills me with ... everything, all at once. 

No comments: