Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Anonymous

Words can say a lot about a person.  

you have been leaving coments on my msn page stay of it i dont no how you got into my site and i no i didnt add you so i.ll be reporting you to the computer company aswell as the intenational police for fraud.this is not a joke so dont fcken treat it like it is!

You are right. It is not funny. 
You are afraid. You are hurting.

If I had left comments for you, they would have been positive.
If I had left comments for you, they would not have been anonymous.


5 comments:

debtink said...

inspiration

Miss B said...

This has nothing to do with this post, sorry about that in advance...

But there were things about your cilantro story that were _very_ familiar. *quiet smile* Life is funny.

You know, though -- apart from all associations it may have for you -- they say (They) that there are two sorts of people: those who like cilantro, and those who do not (those who think it tastes of soap). But the trick apparently is, that the people who like cilantro don't actually like it -- they just aren't actually tasting it. It seems that people who enjoy the taste of cilantro are only able to smell it, not to taste it for real on their tongues. I have my doubts about this; I like cilantro quite a bit, and it certainly _seems_ as though I can taste it for real. But...we are so easy to fool, really.

Anyway. Hello there, lovely!

Warm thoughts wrapped in silver ribbons to you...

Kzinti said...

Mmmm... Bitter, party of one... What of this nonsense?

debtink said...

Kzinti, I have no idea... I found it in a comment a while back. Does this person really think I stalked them?

really?

debtink said...

Note to miss B
there it a missing comment Kzinti is referring to!